SIATI membership is open to Industry/Institution engaged in any or all fields of aerospace, such as Research, Design & Development, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Airline, Airport and Infrastructure Business & Management, Education and Training etc. Membership is restricted to industries / institutions and is not available in SIATI for individuals (Those who would like to take individual professional membership are recommended to Join Aeronautical Society of India).
- Development and production of aerospace materials, equipment, structures, etc for both Indian and Overseas customers.
- Assistance in building international collaboration for technology tie-ups and Joint Venture.
- Platform for interaction with Indian R&D, Academia and industry for technology and business development.
- Active participation under the EU India Co-operation projects industry collaborations and reciprocity of Airworthiness certification.
- Export Promotion through Offset/Counter Trade Agreements and forum for interaction with Government, HAL & STC in this matter.
- Provide platform for developing a consortium to share expertise and costly processing facilities to facilitate enhanced sourcing from India.
- Interaction with Government for policies conducive for development of aerospace technology R&D & business.
- Work for DGCA FAA, reciprocity and similarly DGCA BCAR JAA reciprocity.
- Participate in workshops and training programs for Quality Certifications like ASA9100, DGAQA, and CEMILAC certifications.
- Training in specific fields for e.g. Machining, Welding, Casting, Forgings, Rubber & Sealant technology, structural assembly technology, CAD CAM etc.
- Training in general areas such as production management, project management, quality management, airworthiness, contract management, lean manufacturing, productivity management, export marketing, HRD and finance management etc.
MEMBERSHIP – OVERSEAS ORGANISATION
Industries / Institutions engaged in the aerospace field in countries other than India are invited to join as International members. SIATI will be an important link between overseas and Indian Entrepreneurs / Industry / Institutions and various regulatory agencies and policy makers to establish collaborations and development of technology and business. There is considerable potential for collaboration in Research, Design, Technology development, Joint Venture, Co-production and partnership in Offset/Counter Trade Programs.